Not In Kansas Anymore...

Click your heels, and see if home is where you hang your hat, or somewhere else inside yourself as this simple, postmodern girl takes on L.A.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My mood has taken a significant downturn for the worse. I know something is wrong with my meds; I can always tell when my seratonin is on the skids. I feel kinda crappy, I can't stop ruminating over things, all I want to do is eat sugar ( a quick seratonin fix) and I cannot sleep properly.

I haven't been *quite* right since I got bronchitis, although I knew then that all the stupid cough medicine, etc would take a toll on my antidepressants. That was only the tip of the iceberg, though; I had to take antibiotics, which is like a double whammy on the psychotropics. Antibiotics do a number on my tummy and other parts I shall not mention here, so I have to take more drugs. In the middle of all this, I'm scrounging for money, looking for work and dealing with the fallout from Leo. Then it's right in the PMS Zone, and I have to start the Lexapro for all that rot; I start a new job, and I'm drinking caffiene just to stay on top of things.

Needless to say, I don't know if I'm coming or going. But I feel wretched. I wish it would just pass....I've seen quite enough of this kind of thing this year, have I not?