Not In Kansas Anymore...

Click your heels, and see if home is where you hang your hat, or somewhere else inside yourself as this simple, postmodern girl takes on L.A.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

What the fug? I'm sick with bronchitis, or some kind of bronchial thing. I blame Leo. He got me SMOKING while he was here, and I've been hacking up a lung ever since. Now I have some sort of phlegm issue and fatigue ( I know, TMI), so I think all that inhaling just made me more susceptible to whatever-the-hell I have now. I've been downg Robitussin, which helps the cough, but the oh-so-sexy wet cough deep in my chest still remains.

It's just not fair. Everyone else gets to have a vice or two, and not me ( *pouting*). Can't drink, won't do drugs anymore ( there's not any good ones left, and I have become woefully responsible with this in my old age), and apparently, can't even suck down some nicotine and carbon monoxide when I damned well want to without getting sick. What else is there? Sex. Yeah, well we know where I am on that.... what else? Trans fats? Shopping for shoes? Gum snapping? Or -god forbid- running or some other form of excessive exercize?!?!?!

Dammit, a girl should be able to smoke a few Camels and wake up the next day just coughing a bit ans smelling like a bar like everyone else. Fucking fuck fuck fuck. Can't I have anything that allows me to be Bad every once in a while??