Not In Kansas Anymore...

Click your heels, and see if home is where you hang your hat, or somewhere else inside yourself as this simple, postmodern girl takes on L.A.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Okay, a brief update: went to job interview ( "receptionist for dance studio". Interview with rehab place not untill Wed.), and it was stupid. $10 an hour to effectively be an office manager, trudge through a 45 min commute and work 36hrs a week with no benefits. I said straight to her, "I was under the impression this was a part time job. This is not a part time job, other than it is less than 40 hrs a week. I am not prepared at this time to work for you 6 days a week. I will happily work for you 3-4 days a week and split the job with an another employee. Here are my references." The other girl they interviewed ( at the same time?!?!?) said the same. They said, "we'll let you know." I thought, "oooh, I'll be waiting...." Pft.

Still, am going to try to scrape up the $51.61 to pay on cell phone bill to try and keep things on track... and I am DEFINITELY on the hunt for new interview shoes. Still. I SHALL prevail, dammit!!!!

Livin' La Vida Loca ( everybody sing!!)....whooo!