Not In Kansas Anymore...

Click your heels, and see if home is where you hang your hat, or somewhere else inside yourself as this simple, postmodern girl takes on L.A.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I should really blog but I'm too tired. I've been working like a dog at work ( they changed my hours and let the other new girl go, so I'm contstantly picking up the slack) and been busting my ass to get my house ready for Leo's visit. I decided the place needed some sorely needed spiffing up, so I've been spiffing. Tonight I repainted my bedroom. By the time he gets here, I'm going to be so tired all I'm going to want to do is sleep, and he's going to be all "hey! Let's do x!" I can see it now: me handing him the keys to my car and a map, mumbling, "don't go too far south on the 405 and get lost, white boy...." AGGHH! No! Bad Jessica! Bad, bad, bad! Must not let it happen!
On that note I'm going to bed. Dammit, I can't wait to qualify for that free massage....