Not In Kansas Anymore...

Click your heels, and see if home is where you hang your hat, or somewhere else inside yourself as this simple, postmodern girl takes on L.A.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I just got back from the dentist's, and when it is all said and done, this root canal frenzy will cost me $6500. $6500. That's for:

  • 1 root canal my insurance refuses to pay for (I believe I mentioned that in my last post)
    6 crowns
    5 posts to stabilize crowns
    1 night guard so I won't grind my teeth anymore
    1 partial to put in the back so I can chew where both molars have been removed.


I applied for credit, and got it, only because my parents co-signed. That was nice of them. I had NOT expected it to cost this much, however. I had expected it to be half of that. And I will be paying $360 a month for 18 months if I want to avoid accruing interest.


Second job, here I come. Dismally.